Welcome to episode 102 of the Forex Answers podcast. Retail traders are a select group of traders who are not part of any institution, usually trades by themselves, limited capital, limited Forex education. Find out today whether this section of Forex traders can move the Forex market.
Want a question answered on the show?
Enjoy the show...
In This Episode:
- What a stereotypical Forex retail trader is
- What happens when you open trades
- The one way a retail trader could move the market during normal conditions
- The one time you never want to move the market but can do if not careful
- Why and how big institutions move the market with ease
RESOURCES, LINKS & Tips MENTIONED IN The Episode:
- Episode 101 - Forex Answers - Yesterday's episode.
- Free Forex Toolkit - Download your free Forex toolkit.
- Free Live Forex Session/Webinar - Only 200 spots available, claim your spot at our next live session where you can come and say hi. And we will be delivering some great Forex content.
We would love you to leave a review (5* hopefully) because your support is really unmeasurable. Every positive review we receive, the more Forex traders we can reach. If you haven't already please leave a review and subscribe to the podcast. Click here to leave a review and subscribe to the podcast.
The VintagEducation Team